Cotton road : a supply chain journey /

Few Americans know how our clothes are made or who produces them yet we consume nearly 20 billion new items of clothing each year and discard an average of 68 pounds per person per year. In addition, only 20% of the used clothing donated to charity shops is resold; the remaining 80% is sold to globa... Full description

Other Authors: Kissel, Laura K., Zhen, Li.
Language: English
Chinese
Published: Watertown, MA : Documentary Educational Resources, 2014, 2017.
Subjects:

Airport Campus Library - Educational Media

Call Number: HD9877 .S6 K57 2017
Copy 1
Available

Similar Items